What is the Colorado Child Care Contribution Tax Credit (CCTC)?
The Colorado Child Care Contribution Tax Credit enables qualified child care providers to receive financial donations directly from individuals and businesses. These funds can be used by the child care program in a number of ways, including:
- Purchase enrichment materials
- Send staff to professional development
- Establish or operate a child care facility
- Grant or loan programs for parents
- Training programs for child care providers
- Information dissemination programs that assist parents with child care information and referral services
Taxpayers are incentivized to use this credit because they can claim a Colorado income tax credit up to 50% of their contribution.